Sunday, May 18, 2008

So, so happy ...

... John Edwards has finally endorsed Sen. Barack Obama and I for one knew he would. I know I'm a little late on this one but so the freak what? I was trying to get ready for vacation, which officially begins tomorrow, and my born-day which is on Tuesday. Anyway, last week, Sen. Hillary Clinton said that this thing wasn't over "until the lady in the pant suit sings." Well, I don't think she's singing yet, but I think I hear her warming up - singing scales and what not. Let's face it, Clinton's not leaving until SHE's convinced that she won't win and that could take until Novemeber. Personally, I can't wait that long. The sooner she lets it go, the sooner we can all move on. Sadly, I don't think she knows when it's over. It's going to take a major act of Congress or her best girlfriend to slap her back into reality. I know she got a black friend, a black friend who has a grip on reality. She needs to walk up on her and say: "Girl, it's over and you can't do nothing about it. Did you hear me? O-V-A-H! Take an 'L' on this one, go back to the Senate, let Barry call you for a cabinet position and watch your man! I'm not saying he's doing anything but you know how he is. I'm telling you this 'cause you my girl and you already played yourself before when you cried. I don't want you to do that again. Just go home, have a good cry and go on about your business." Hell, if she ain't got a black friend to do that for her, I'll volunteer to do it. It ain't like I've got a whole lot to do.

No comments: