Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ahhhh, yes ...

... all is almost right with the world. CNN posted a story yesterday on their web site that says that Sen. Barack Obama trails Sen. Hillary Clinton by one super delegate. Ain't it great? I tell ya, the more this chick sticks around stuffing her foot further down her throat, the more nails end up in her coffin. Last week, Clinton made, what have been called divisive, comments about Obama's support dwindling among white voters. Take a listen:
Now, this is only a snippet of Clinton's comments during a Q&A session with the press. I have no idea what the question was, but from the answer, I do know she has still got her leg down her throat. If anyone knows about the power of the sound bite, it should be her. They've been running a loop of her husband's, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," comment since 1998. That is the same soundbite that got him impeached. Hell, soundbites from Obama's former pastor almost leveled him in his quest for the office. So, that leaves me with the question, why isn't she more careful about the crap she says. I wonder if she's trying to sabotage her own campaign so that she doesn't have to quit or if she actually thinks she's helping herself. Either way, the news about her super delegate "lead" should be the writing on the wall. I really wish she would consider backing away from this thing, slowly. It's time. Somebody needs to tell her to quit while she's behind, if she does, she may be able to maintain some support for a campaign in 2016. *** By the way, I predict that Obama will pick John Edwards as a running mate. ***

1 comment:

TravelDiva said...

HE'S AHEAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!! YES WE CAN. YES WE CAN. YES WE CAN!

Sidenote--I'm so emotionally invested in this...