Friday, September 26, 2008

Have ya heard?

The debate is back on! I knew it would be, I don't think Sen. McCain took too kindly to being called an old punk. Hell, we all know he's old, he doesn't have to be a punk too. I say, be one or the other and let's face it, one of them, he can't help. I just saw the picture of him and blonde Elvira boarding his plane. Hopefully, they are on their way to Mississippi. They only have a little more than seven hours before the debate is expected to begin. Seeing as how it took his 22 hours to get to Washington, D.C., from New York City, he's already a day behind. Anyway, I won't be able to comment during or immediately after the debate. But I will be posting tomorrow afternoon, hopefully with a surprise for you guys where you'll be able to read my delightful commentary on tonight's happenings.

No comments: