Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome!!!

It seems that I have officially entered into the political realm of this blog world. After so many of the post on my original blog, Difference of Opinion, morphed into political posts, I have opted to just do a blog dedicated strictly to politics and leave the other one for commentaries on news and pop culture. With that said, I will let you know up front that I plan to vote Democratic in the pending presidential race and in the May 6 primary in the great state of North Carolina, I will vote for Sen. Barack Obama. Personally, I don't see how he can do any worse than the current administration and I happen to admire the way he has carried on during this primary election season. While he was not my first choice, I will say that I believe he is the one who will get the things done that need to be done. I will not make any empty promises that I will post on so and so-day or x amount of times per week. I will say that I will post whenever there are things being done that I just flat out don't agree with or feel like there is something that needs to be said. Sit back, relax and enjoy this political roller coaster that will be the next eight months of our lives. So lace up your boots, it's about to get thick up and through here!

No comments: